It's hard to believe one person can suck so hard at blogging, but it's a fact: I have been SO TERRIBLE lately. I just don't have time or motivation or money to do anything incredible or fancy or wonderful lately. So, instead of showing you something that I've done, I'll show you a whole lot of things that I'm currently drooling over.
Proceed with caution, these things are pretty fabulous.
1) I so badly want two of these Ikea Stockholm easy chairs but for $299 each, one to replace the two yucky blue chairs in my sitting room.
If I weren't so afraid that my cats would instantly dirty up white chairs, I might even go for these from Pier 1:
2) The adorableness and fantastic shape of these needle-felted blooms make me want these right now (from etsy seller berryisland):
3) Oh, West Elm Window Headboard... you are calling to me.
4) And so is the West Elm Lorimer Sofa: 5) I've had my eye on this print from quite some time:
6) And ever since I saw this on etsy, I've wanted to try to make one! How incredible is this mobile (etsy seller theshophouse)?
7) Again, with cats, putting a white rug down would be risky, but just look at C&B's Remy White Rug that I want oh-so-badly:
8) Pretty much obsessed with this pillow, or any other pillow cover in kainkain's shop: