Are you ready for a sweet-ass giveaway?
Well here it is. Not one. Not two. But THREE things comin' at ya!
The first is a hand-embroidered hoop that measures 5". A maroon thread serves as the stem color and outlines the pointed pods, leaves and circles. Each circle is filled in with a really pretty mustard yellow, the leaves are a rich lime-ish green, and the pods are a really pretty coral-y pink color. White background, wooden hoop, and the back is covered in tan felt. I embroidered this by hand and I want to say it took about 5.5-6 hours in total? (a $60 value) Lots of love poured into this guy:
Numero dos: This hand-painted black and white upcycled vase that matches the design of the embroidery hoop. The vase is about 8" tall, and it's got a narrower opening perfect for a few wildflowers, or a rose or two. :) I painted the black design and sealed the entire outside with glaze, so it's okay to use real flowers and water. (A $25 value)
Three: You get to pick any 8x10 print in my shop, black-and-white OR color, up to $20 in value.
(Psst: if there is a print that I offered at one time, but you don't see it anymore in the shop, such as this owl family, those would still be eligible.)
So, combined, this is around a $100 giveaway, and one lucky person will get it all for free. Here it is again, what's up for grabs:
HOW TO ENTER:
1) THIS ONE IS A MUST: You have to follow my blog, either through Blogger, Google Reader, etc., and please leave a comment letting me know that you're a follower.
2) Additional entry: "Like" my ETSY FACEBOOK page and come back to leave a comment to let me know you're a liker.
3) Additional entry: Follow me ON TWITTER and comment when you do so, or let me know if you already are a twitter follower.
4) Additional entry: Tweet about this giveaway with a link to this post, and come back to comment with the link to your tweet.
5) Additional entry: Write about this giveaway on your own facebook page, and comment to let me know you've done that.
6) ONE MORE SHOT AT A WIN: Head over to my etsy shop (http://www.etsy.com/shop/sometimesiswirl) and let me know if there is anything in particular that you'd want to see me include or get rid of. Is there an under-represented color (ie, I know I don't have much yellow, but conversely, I have lots of blues greens and purples)? More drawings of a certain thing? More pillows? Less embroidery hoops? Do you want to see totes with swirls? Stationary? Shut the whole thing down?? :) Honest feedback, please!
Also, PLEASE be sure I have some way to contact you, so please include an email address or blog link in one of your comments.
So, there you have it. SIX chances for each person to win. I will close the comments on Sunday, June 12 at 10 p.m. central time. It's open to anyone in any country, and once I close the comments, I'll use random.org to pick the winner. Happy commenting!! And best of luck.