A few weekends ago, I was cleaning this room and decided to just hang a bunch of the art so I could actually see it all.
I will admit that a lot of this is stuff I've made over the years, but the things that aren't mine are numbered and explained below.
2) "poop" embroidery from Etsy seller Cappywanna
3) "Shit" embroidery from Etsian OooohStitchy
4) "Sailing Back to my World" Print from Etsian LeiLiLaLoo
5) framed Paul Klee print that found at Salvation Army
6) The framed album cover for Thom Yorke's "The Eraser"
7) Kitty applique found at Goodwill.
Chuck Kaiser titled "Walkin the Woo"
9) This is a reproduced painting of Amedeo Modigliani's that I ripped from an old calendar and stuck in a Goodwill frame.
10) This adorable cat fabric is stretched in a hoop and was given to me by Etsian CynicalRedhead
Hehehe. Let me show you a close-up of the brilliant "shit" hoop by OooohStitchy:
Now I have a question about the curtains. Do I leave them long as they are in the lefthand photo, or sew them shorter like I've made them look in the right photo?
And if I did sew them shorter, I'd have to fill in that gap (with more art, I'm thinking) between the dresser and window, right?
Any thoughts?? It'd be much appreciated!
P.S. I know this wall seems extra busy, but in truth this room is giant, and it doesn't feel so cluttered when you're standing there in person, I promise!